I graduated from Appalachian State University with a degree in Finance, Banking, and Insurance. I worked in the insurance field for about eight years before becoming a teacher. I am in my fourth year as a business, finance, and information technology teacher at Davidson County High School.
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-242-1459. I am available before school from 8:00 - 8:20 a.m. and after school from 2:30 - 3:30.
- 1st Period: 8:20 - 9:50 (Principles of Business and Finance)
- 2nd Period: 10:00 - 11:30 (Principles of Business and Finance)
- 3rd Period: 11:30 - 12:05 (Phoenix Period)
- Lunch: 12:10 - 12:35
- 4th Period: 1:00 - 2:30 (Entrepreneurship)
- Be prepared to learn every class period
- Be respectful and try your best
- October 4th - Field Trip to Universal Technical Institute (Entire School)
- November 3rd - Field Trip (4th period - Entrepreneurship)