Meredith Gallimore - Math Teacher
Class Schedule – Spring 2020
1st Period – Math 3
2nd Period – Planning
3rd Period – Math 2
4th Period – Math 1
Please feel free to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school at 336-242-1459. The best times to call are between 7:45-8:10 or 2:40-3:15.
Grading follows the DCS guidelines
Major Grades – 60%
Minor Grades – 30%
Classwork – 10%
Math 1 and Math 3 have NC End-of-Course exams. Math 2 has an NC Final exam. Foundations of Math 1 has a teacher made exam. All exam grades will count for 20% of the final course average.
- Come to class prepared and on time. You should bring your folder, notebook, pencil, and calculator to class everyday.
- Treat others and their property as you would like to be treated.
- Obey all rules in the Davidson County High School student handbook.
- Listen and follow directions the first time they are given.
- Cell phones should be placed in the holder on the wall or remain put away during class.
- Please do all work in pencil.
Please click below for the beginning of the semester information.
- BA in Mathematics from Catawba College
- This is my 18th year teaching with Davidson County Schools
- I have taught various levels of math ranging from Pre-Algebra to Precalculus
- October 25 - First Quarter ends
- January 17 - Second Quarter ends
- March 26 - Third Quarter ends
- June 9 - Last Day of School